5.01.2006

Weekend photo shoot.
On Saturday I did a shoot with Robin Ganter. She's a magician. We started at 7am, and put together a look for swim-suit. Standing in a heated pool (thank goodness) in only a few frames (with a little coaching of course), Robin got her shot.
After that, we ran over to the beach where we were impressed with the strong surf. There was a pod of at least 8 dolphins swimming right off the beach, maybe 50 short-feet. It made me wish I could run in and swim with them! It was a beautiful morning, and there on some rocks, I ran around while Robin snapped away. At one point, the waves came up so strong that I was sprayed by the sea. It was a very fun and cool shoot. Again, Robin got her shots. You can see a bit of what was captured here. Thanks Robin!! http://www.robinganterphotography.com/