3.05.2007

February D.C. OAKES Update...

New pics have arrived from my sister-in-law, Stina. I get so excited when I see new snaps in my in-box! Check out my favorite gems from this latest bunch, below:

Merete cupping Finn's ears. She things this is hi-larious. Look at the LOOK on little Finn's Face??!!! Classic. Below, little Finn is dressed for the outside. It's a bit colder in DC than it is here in LA, but he doesn't seem to mind the thick layers:
Below, a pic of Merete, who has apparently been dressing herself lately. I believe you might see a theme here, in this particular outfit. Yes, she loves Pink... and, Stripes!! She's clearly pleased with herself here.

My handsome brother Matt with his son Finn. Paper for dinner, anyone?

Matt & Merete, like our Dad with us, is learning to build. Here they are working on the Tiny House. The pic to the left is work in progress, and to the right is the finished floor! It's almost done!!!