10.09.2008

MERETE AND FINN ~ Aug. 2008
I visited my Mom, Gram and Aunt in Connecticut this Aug. My brother and his crew drove up from D.C. for the party. Here are Merete and Finn, both mesmerized by a Gwen Stefani video on my computer... yeah, I got a few no-no looks from Stina and my Aunt Mary for showing it to them. Check out their faces!
Merete & Finn watching a Gwen Stefani video

Here they are! Stina, Matt & Merete and Finn...
Stina, Matt, Merete & Finn Oakes

We all enjoyed the GIANT BUBBLE machine:
Bubbles in front of Grandma Scully's

Enjoying the afternoon in the yard with Gram:
Grandma Scully & Matt

Merete and I had GIRLS NITE at a hotel, and here she is showing off our "princess suite", as we called it. We ordered a movie and room service, which she thought was just the bomb!
Merete in our princess suite at the hotel

Stina and Finn, enjoying the pops we had, small firecrackers.
Stina & Finn

Me with my #1 girl:
Auntie Liz & Merete