10.10.2008

GREECE 2008
I was so excited when I found out Brian and Summer had selected Santorini as the location for their wedding... that meant, back to Greece! I was last here in 2006, and while this trip was simply focused on the couple to be wed, and all our buddies who'd be making the trip with us, it was all magic. Sharing the familiar island with 25 buddies was an awesome experience.

Our first night there, everyone who'd made it to the island so far collected at Brian and Summer's hotel for a sunset cocktail. Here are Bryan and Bryce:
Brian & Bryce

Sunny Villas hotel, owned by Michalis, who I met during my 2006 trip:
Sunny Villas hotel

The bottom, blue rooftop you see here, is where I stayed on the island this trip... Kavaliari hotel (I think that's the spelling)... anyway, Laura Lee and I shared this loft style room. It was super cute and cozy, although the stairs up and down coming & going were pretty brutal.
Kalavari Hotel, Fira

Summer and Brian treated the entire group to a wine tasting at the Volcan Vinyards. Here is a shot of a few of the gals before they began pouring:
Shannon, Krista, Sylvia, Summer, Liz & Shannon

And, Summer, breaking a plate after a few sips of yummy vino... we all got plates to break after the wine tasting, then dinner... dancing... it was a great activity night!
plate throwing