4.05.2008

Niece & Nephew Report - Easter '08
My brother had a big pile o' dirt delivered to their house in DC, so the can make a garden. Finn and Merete had a ball digging for worms and playing in it. This snap is so hilarious. I can't wait to dig it up when they are 16.
Master FINN! How sweet is he? He's taken to playing the harmonica in the shower (water off). Maybe he'll be a musician.
Merete got her name on the gym call for the jumping rope. She was soooo excited. Apparently, if you're good enough (I guess), you get your name on the wall at her school gym, and it's quite an honor. She's also taken up hoola hoop-ing. I've asked her to show me her skills when I see the kids in June.
Here is Merete, with her visiting Kasik Grandparents, Dot & Kurt (Stina's folks, from NH). Everyone in the family dotes on Merete & Finn, especially their Grandparents! (rightfully so!).