1.25.2007

Wake Up & Spin!!

I'm super excited (and nervous), and excited, to share that starting Feb. 1st, I'll be teaching Spin at YAS! I would love, love, love and appreciate it if you'd consider working out with me! Please consider joining the early-birds -- and we'll get the day started off together....

Tuesdays & Thursdays in Feb.
6:15 am Spin, Baby!!

Hey, It's INSIDE -- not chilly at all, we'll get a good sweat going!
Yes, there is a shower at YAS for those of you who might need to get ready for the work day there...

YAS : Yoga And Spinning
1101 Abbot Kinney Blvd. , Venice, CA 90291 - 310-396-6993
Street Parking

Want More? After spin, you can head across the hall for yoga with my buddy Tony, or come out for a 30 minute run with me! Something for everyone's schedule and fitness needs.

Happy New Year!!
On to new frontiers!!