4.24.2009

HOPE RIDES AGAIN
030709. Over 150 LA Tri Club members made a donation to participate, and rode with Lance Armstrong for NIKE and LIVESTRONG's Hope Rides Again event, which closed off Sunset Blvd for two miles on Sat., March 7, 2009.

The ride began at Children's Hospital LA (where Lance visited with patients beforehand), and ended at Sunset/Vine where we enjoyed a show at the theatre there. Ben Stiller brought Lance out onto the stage for Q+A for the audience of several hundred cyclists. Support: Childrens Hospital LA + LiveStrong.org
Jabus Hamm & Liz Oakes
Paul and I were able to rub shoulders with some of the VIPs and I met McDreamy from Grey's Anatomy... yeah, I'm a fan!
Patrick Dempsey
I did not get to meet Lance, as I had hoped... But, it was great to be near him & the energy he creates!
LATC @ Hope Rides Again with Lance Armstrong