4.24.2009

The Great Race of Agoura Hills (GRoAH)
032809. Over 5,000 runners and 250 volunteers made the Great Race of Agoura Hills possible on Saturday, March 28th. Many LA Tri Club members, Train for Autism, Moms in Motion and girl scouts and boy scouts came out, as well as local high school track teams, volleyball teams, etc., to staff the event.
THANK YOU to all the volunteers. As Volunteer Director for the 2009 event, I assure you, we could not have put on this event without all of your help. Special thanks to my LATC buddies and training partners who gave up their typical Saturday morning workous to be there in the bitter cold just because I asked. I love you guys!!... Stella, Paul, Jabus, Jen, LizK, Kristen, Jed, Deidre & Rusty, Christopher, Carly, Tina & Mo... too many to list here and I know I'm leaving so many out... THANK YOU.

Liz Kollar & Stella Tong - THANK YOU!

Angel & Amy, soon to be married!

Jabus Hamm & Paul Hekimian