2.08.2008

1-Year YAS Anniversary
020508. The first Tuesday in Feb. marked my one year anniversary teaching SPIN at YAS in Venice, (and the 1-year anniversary of the 6:15 AM time slot).
I'm of the thinking that we've got to make our own special moments, so I made a big to-do out of the date and invited all my buddies to wake up reallllyyyyy early and join me for the sponsored spin. Function Drinks, Clif Bar, LA Tri Club and YAS all treated participants to goodies and good times.
Summer Bond, not a stranger to my 6:15 AM spins, joined for the birthday of the time-slot. She is training for the Honu Half 70.3 with me as well! (in fact, she talked ME into that race!!??).
Neva Day, uber indoor pursuit cyclist who just barely missed a spot on the Olympic team.
Here we are, getting warmed up and ready to rock!
Warm-up. Several newbies in class.
And, after class, just a few calories burned!
Mark your calendar for Feb-2009, when we'll be doing it again for a 2-year anniversary!!