1.15.2008

Head to work a little late on Tues., Feb-5th --
It's my 1-Year Anniversary Spin @ YAS!
On Tuesday, Feb-5, 2008 at 6:15 AM I will be celebrating my one year anniversary teaching spin at YAS. I hope you will join me to celebrate! I plan to pack the class and play my favorite spin tunes. This is a sponsored spin with Function Drinks, Clif Bar, LA Tri Club and YAS contributing goodies for raffles / swag. You won't leave empty handed!

Space is limited, so you've gotta call the studio to reserve your bike: 310.396.6993. Please keep your RSVP up to date. I'd hate for someone to show up so early at the studio, and not have a bike!

Classes are $15-per, or you can buy a series for a lower per-class rate. Sorry, No Coupons or Comps for the Anniversary Spin.

What to bring? A small towel, water and your rested-body so you can put in your best effort. If you've got cycling shoes, the clip in's are LOOK & SPD. Otherwise, there are baskets for running shoes.

TIME? This class is off-and-running by 6:15 AM, so you'll want to get to the studio early, by 5:50-6:00 AM on Feb-5th to claim your bike.

New to YAS? Well, the 7:00 AM Yoga for Athletes, 1/2 class with Maribeth is FREE for newbies on this special day. Take advantage! Spin & then head into the yoga room for a little stretch. **There is a shower at the studio**

I'll be sharing the sponsors goodies all during my anniversary month of Feb--until supplies run out... so, if you've been wanting to check out the 6:15 AM offering, then make Feb-your month.

YAS : Yoga And Spinning
1101 Abbot Kinney Blvd., Venice 90291
Tel: 310.396.6993
http://www.go2yas.com