9.19.2007

Accents Jewelry Celebrates 20 Years!

Last Friday I dropped in to congratulate old friend and Accents owner Steven Hanna at the 20th Anniversary Party of having his store there on Main Street, Santa Monica. A few years ago now, I was one of the lucky jewelry designers selling out of Accents. I sure do miss it! So, Steven and I are talking about working together again soon.

Steven, I love you very much, and thank you so very much for departing many of your secrets of design success to me over the years.
Located at 2900 Main Street (at Ashland), Accents has become a favorite for neighbors, visitors and celebrities alike. If you are looking for affordable, unique jewelry, Accents is where you’ll find it. If your desire is a quality custom design or an of-the-moment trend, Accents is the place to be. From funky to fine, Accents Jewelry Design is a treasure chest open to all.

Accents Jewery: http://www.accentsjewelry.com