5.01.2007

Liz / Matt / Jess & FINN visit Grandma in Connecticut

I just got back from a quick 3-day visit to CT, primarily to get some quality time in with my gram, who's not getting any younger (she's 90). Icing on the cake was having my brothers join me for the visit, as well as my #1 Nephew Mr. Finn! How happy am I to have this snap, below, of the two of us... I just love him so! Unfortunately, his Mom, Stina, and my #1 Niece, Merete, had to stay back in D.C. for a wedding they were in... but, I got my brothers, my Nephew & my CT relatives to hug and visit with!

Here we are, flanking my Gram. It's Gram, me, Matt, Jess & Mr. Finn who doesn't' always cooperate with the camera.
My Mom, here, having a nice conversation with Finn.

And, Uncle Jesse getting his time in the lens.

My grandma's house has two brooks which meet right in front of it... this is one of them, and Matt here is standing on the bridge leading up to the front of the house. It had just rained, so the book was high and it looks a bit dreary -- but, it was a wonderful weekend!!!
Thank you for taking such good care of us... Mom, Aunt Mary, Aunt Vy, Cousin Cathy, Great Aunt Gloria, and Gram! xoxox