8.14.2006

Dodgers & Super Heroes

Last Friday night my Firm treated over 240 people to tickets at a Dodgers vs. Giants game. I made my way to Dodger Stadium in typical after-work traffic = not fun.

Dodger-Fans-extraordinary, Tim, Tom & Jon, joined me along with my co-workers in some awesome seats by the home bull-pen. (above: Jon, Tim, Tom & I; below: Justin, Ali & her Pop)
Fortunately, the home team took the game. It was a really beautiful evening to be at the stadium! (Tim Hoyt & Karen Ma, below)
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Heidi's Super Hero/Cartoon Birthday Bash!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEIDI!

Sharna, Dani and I selected the Charles Angeles as our Super Hero get-up for the evening.
Party goers came as Laura Croft, Charlie Brown, Super Woman, Little Red Riding Hood, 101 Dalmatians villan and puppy, and many other fun and colorful characters. Dani made Heidi an amazing Red Velvet b-day cake, one of my all time favorites! (the birthday girl is the Austin Powers, bullet-breasted femme on the right, above) Below, Dani and I flank Rejean, our riding partner.
It was a great party >> dressing up when it's not Halloween felt extra-fun!