6.16.2006

Vegas :: Inspiration

I just returned from a five day trip to Las Vegas. I was there with my talented senior designer co-worker, Chin Ong. We went to attend the How Conference, a creative design/graphic designer conference. This is our 4th trip to the event, which moves around the country each year.


Vegas was my favorite installment to-date. Past conferences were held in San Diego, New Orleans and Chicago. Vegas just oozes fodder for inspiration >> both the Great and Amazing and the Awful and Ugly. Chin and I had rooms at the Mandalay Bay, which is one of my favorite hotels. We also visited the Bellagio, another favorite, and saw the show O. The flower arrangement at the bottom here, and the blown-glass creations on the ceiling are images from the Bellagio.


I'm very lucky to be able to attend these seminars. I came away from Vegas armed with new information and with new ideas for so many of my creative projects. I can't wait for next years creative adventure!