12.16.2007

Firm Holiday Party 2007
121307. I don't talk a lot here about my job... it's with international investment banking firm Houlihan Lokey. I've been at Houlihan just shy of 10 years, (only a year less than the time I've been in LA). I really love my job (although never the office politics). I run the corporate creative team for the firm, overseeing the branding for our various products, services and regional needs.

I thought I'd make an entry for our annual holiday party which was last week. The committee did a great job putting together a winter white theme for the over 250 LA personnel. Here are two of our hosts, Annie and Kim at the check in.
We even had a an ice sculpture martini luge at the bar:
Two close buddies, both in & out of the office: Lisa Garcia & Ali Shoemaker with me in front of our ice bar.
A crew of financial staffers, happy to be spending a few hours away from their desks:
The party consisted of tasty eats, drinks, gambling and raffles (I didn't win though)...
All-in-all, a great little holiday party, and 2007!