12.10.2007

Arizona & the Lombardi's
120707. I just returned from a visit with Amy & James in Phoenix. Baby M is due on Jan. 4th, just a day after Dad's birthday (but, I think M will hold out even past Jan 4th)...

The visit was drenched in rains, and cool weather, but we managed to fit in a hike on the first day, before it got too wet. It did start raining as we hiked, but James mushed us onward till the turnaround, and we ducked into the car just as the drops grew to the size of my thumbnail.

Below are snaps from probably the last couples-baby-shower for Baby M (if it's a girl, or a boy, they have selected names that begin with "M", that's how this nickname came about)...
Let me tell you -- their friends and family have been so generous! They are just decked out in the sweetest and coolest baby-stuff! You name it, they've got it! I think they have varriations of the various baby-calming devices! That means, the baby will never cry... right?
Rainy day hike... Parents-to-be, bundled up:
Me with Amy and Phoenix (or was that Scottsdale?) in the background.
We hiked, movied, massaged & partied... I'm looking forward to the next visit, when I meet little baby M and we probably won't be able to do any of the things I just listed! Ha. -- Parenthood, here you come!! xoxx