3.17.2006

This seems like as good a day as any to start this Blog. It’s St. Patricks Day, and I want to be a blogger, like so many of my buddies lately. I guess it’s the cool thing to do. Beyond being St. P’s day, I had some interesting news today. Before I get into that, I should mention the back-story... I was added to the ‘cast’ for a documentary project called Pushing the Limits back in Aug., 2005. The documentary will be focusing on four men and two women, and their lives, as they train for an Ironman distance triathlon. Sooo, since then, I’ve been waiting as patiently as I know how (and I’m not a patient person), to hear whether or not the show is a GO — if a network will be picking it up or not. Today, the executive producer shot me a very short email saying that “it’s too soon to say, but it looks like we’re close to closing a deal with an awesome network in the next week”. So, this is really exciting. My fingers and toes are crossed.... and since I told so many buddies & my family that I’d be finding out YES or NO in March... I’m hopeful that I will actually have something to tell them, either way, any day... So, tonight, I will celebrate this green day with my good buddies Tom, Brooke, Tim & Damian .... we'll cheers with green beer and wish for great news next week about The Show... And, there you have it. My first post!