1.12.2010

Getting started... again...

I used to be an avid blogger... Then, I got married in 2009, and the wedding kinda took over LIFE as I knew it for the year... Now, I find myself wanting to create entries again, but having a hard time getting started...??!! I'm asking myself, "do I just not have as much to say??"... Even I find that hard to believe... hummmm.

Let me start with this tidbit, just in from my sister-in-law -- a comment about my marvelous nephew, Finn (age 3.5) >> "Last night at dinner Finn was talking about his school friends. He mentioned Kate. I always confuse two girls at his school, so I asked him, "What does Kate look like?" I was expecting either "she's black or white," which would tell me which girl he meant. Instead, he replies, with a smile, "She looks like a flower."

Favorite snapshots of Finn and I:

Liz & Finn

Auntie Liz & Finn