2.05.2009

LA Tri Club's Annual RIDE TO SAN DIEGO
013109. We were so thrilled to see over 130 members sign up for the annual ride to San Diego (Irvine Train station to San Diego + then train home). But... that meant, I'd have to drive sag, as would a few others, to provide support for the organized ride. It was totally FUN, but such a beautiful day, I missed being on my bike with everyone (until I saw the hills of La Jolla, let's be honest....). ; )
Here is a large part of the group, who made it all the way! >>
LATC rides to San Diego
The LA Tri Club TriCHICKS were out in force for this ride. Here are a few of the strongest:
LATC rides to San Diego
Along the way, I took some snaps. Here is part of the pack, which extended many miles:
Saftey first Ian... HANDS ON! ; )
Well done - ALL RIDERS!!